Shipping and Delivery
- All prices listed on our website are excluding Value Added Taxes (VAT) and any other applicable taxes, duties and fees.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING:
- For a Smooth and Hassle-Free Delivery, Customers are responsible for providing complete and accurate shipping addresses including; House or Apartment Number and Eir Code / Zip Code. In case you have not included please send us an email with complete address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes cannot be made to your shipping address once a package has been shipped, and Happee Shoppee is not liable for packages lost due to incomplete or inaccurate addresses and refund or dispute will not be entertained.
- Products lost in transit due to reasons other than inaccurate addresses is beyond the control of Happee Shoppee. However, we do take responsibility for the same and will offer a replacement or refund as per the choice of customer.
- Once the order is placed, we take about 2 to 5 days for processing your order.
- Subsequently the product is well packaged and handed over to the courier company for shipping and delivery which takes about 15 to 20 Days or as per the timelines mentioned in the product description page.
- At times factors such as delayed logistics and customs clearings may have an impact on the delivery time.
- In the case of peak sales season, special occasion and major holidays such as Christmas, New Year, etc. please allow extra delivery time.
- Order can be tracked using the Order Tracking Form using your order number and email address. Generally, the information is updated 4 to 6 days after you have placed the order.
RECEIPT OF SHIPMENT:
- Generally, it is a good practise to Sign confirming receipt of the goods only after verifying the goods. It is advisable to open the parcel in the presence of delivery personnel.
- If you unpack your product and find it damaged or incorrect, please contact us as soon as you can so that we can arrange a return or exchange product for you.
- Please take photos immediately, including all the address labels, package and the items you received. DO NOT throw the package away! It is very important!
TAXES AND CUSTOM DUTIES:
- While Happee Shoppee is a company formed and established in Ireland conducting business across the European Union. Our Warehouses and Fulfilment Centres are located outside the European Union (EU).
- Shipments sent from outside the EU may be liable for Customs Duty, Excise Duty and VAT and is regulated by the country law. Goods are liable to VAT at the same rate as applies to the sale within the State of similar goods - usually 21%.
- Customs have a statutory right to examine all parcels coming from outside the EU. The Customer is liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which your local customs authority deems appropriate. It is the Revenue Commissioners (IE) or Customs Official who raise applicable charges and the courier company or An Post collect them on their behalf.
- To ensure the courier company can deliver your goods in shortest possible time after entering your country or customs union, the courier company pays the customs authority on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on the goods. Once the duties and taxes are fully Repaid to the courier company by the Customer goods will be delivered.
- What is payable, if anything, depends on where the goods are sent from, the type of goods, their transactional value and the weight of the package.
- The courier will attempt to clear your parcel as quickly as possible through customs; however there are occasions where customs in the delivery country shall require additional information to assist in the clearing of the goods. Should they deem necessary, customs will contact you directly and for this reason we request for you to ensure that you include all up-to-date and correct contact details for the receiver while placing the order.
Key Points from the Office of the Revenue Commissioner (Ireland) Website: (Reference Link!)
- Customs Duty: Consignments not exceeding an intrinsic value of €150 may be imported from outside the EU without payment of Customs Duty. (Intrinsic value is the value of the goods alone and does not include insurance and freight).
- Value Added Taxes: Consignments not exceeding a total customs value of €22 may be imported without payment of VAT. (Customs value or CIF value is the value of the goods plus insurance and freight (which includes postage costs). VAT liability amounting to less than or equal to €6 will not be collected. No similar rule applies in the case of Customs Duty or Excise Duty
- However, there is no relief for importations of tobacco, tobacco products, alcohol products, perfumes or toilet waters irrespective of their value.